Hajo Macro Backpack
Low In Stock
This minimalist backpack is the smaller version of Hajo Mini Backpack (about a quarter smaller). Whether on the road by bike, shopping or in the nightlife, it’s suitable for any occasion. The roll-top closes with a hook and loop fastener and allows a practical filling of the Hajo Macro Backpack which features a zipped compartment on the outside.
Free EU delivery over 50€
Climate neutral shipping
- Roll-top system to scale capacity closes with a hook and loop fastener
- Zipped fast access to the main compartment
- Two pockets outside
- One pocket outside closes with a water-repellent zipper
- High quality neoprene inner compartment for tablet with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
- Additional elastic band bottle holder and key strap inside
- Reinforced back with padding for more comfort
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
- Padded bottom part for stability
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics' label on the front side
This product is made by two of our own custom material developments used as shell:
- Soft surface from polyurethane (PU) and soft inner lining made from polyester nylex fleece (PET)
- Recycled 500D polyester canvas from PET-bottles (rPET) with inner durable thermoplastic polyethylene coating (TPE)
All fabrics are waterproof and free of PVC & PFC
- Dimension & Weight
- Dimensions rolled out: 46 x 24 x 10 cm
- Dimensions rolled in: 38 x 24 x 10 cm
- Capacity rolled out: 12 l
- Capacity rolled in: 8 l
- Inner compartment: 20 x 26 cm
- Weight: 600 g
Design Award & Partners
SUSTAINABLE & HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
We use ecological recycled PET fabric. All our materials are vegan, free of AZO dyes & heavy metals.
All products comply with international cabin baggage regulations and can be taken into the cabin of any airline.
MINIMALIST DESIGN FROM BERLIN
Our products are designed in Berlin and reflect minimalism, innovation and functionality.
We are an official partner of PETA. Neither animals nor humans suffer for our products.
Save the Children
We support the school children of Berlin with our backpacks.
What our customers think about our products
Vegan & eco-friendly! Big must and ultimate decision maker. Amazing design and affordable price.
by Emma Man
The combination of design, materiality and affordable price persuaded me immediately to order.
by Laura Le Noir
The design and the high quality manufacturing convinced me.
by Johannes Fischer
In the future, I want to invest in sustainability and high-quality products. You are doing exactly what I wished for.
by Michelle Sánchez Mora