Hajo Mini Backpack309002468820
This minimalist backpack is the smaller version of Hajo Backpack (about a quarter smaller than it's bigger sibling). Whether on the road by bike, shopping or in the nightlife, it’s suitable for any occasion. The roll-top closes with a hook and loop fastener and allows a practical filling of the Hajo Mini Backpack. The Mini version features a zipped compartment on the outside in difference to it's bigger brother.
Free EU delivery over 50€
Climate neutral shipping
Find your size
• The fluorocarbon-free PU outer coating makes the material waterproof and gives the product a modern and contemporary aesthetic
• Roll-top system to scale capacity closes with a hook and loop fastener
• Zipped fast access to the main compartment
• Two pockets outside for e.g. bike lock or umbrella
• One pocket outside closes with a water-repellent zipper
• High quality neoprene laptop compartment (up to 16“) with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
• Additional elastic band bottle holder and key strap inside
• Reinforced back with padding for more comfort
• Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
• Padded bottom part for stability
• Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics‘ label on the front side
• Shell material: Soft and durable surface from polyurethane (PU) with a backside from polyester (PET), PVC & PFC-free
• Dimensions rolled out: 56 x 28 x 10 cm
• Dimensions rolled in: 42 x 28 x 10 cm
• Capacity rolled out: 16 l
• Capacity rolled in: 12 l
• Weight: 800 g
At ease in the muddy water: The Lotus Series is the epitome of nature inspired purity. The outer coating is manufactured from fluorocarbon-free polyurethane. On the inside a soft fleece makes sure that all your belongings will be protected from scratches. The gummed and matt finish gives the series a very modern-tech and contemporary look.
Delivery & Payment
We offer free shipping on all orders within the EU and from €150.- orders to the rest of the world. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately.
Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa & Master Card), PayPal, Sofort, Google Pay and Apple Pay. Amex and Discover cards are supported through the Paypal guest or member checkout.