Make your morning commute a memorable one with Niklas Backpack. The rounded bottom makes you look good on a bike. It is made with versatile details such as PU-welded zipper pocket, aluminium G-buckle and full-padded backside.
Free EU delivery over 50€
Climate neutral shipping
- Closes as a roll-top or folded with a G-buckle and hidden zipper
- Full-padded handle on the roll-top
- Can be folded up for maximum volume
- Zipped fast access to the main compartment
- Front pocket closes with a PU-welded zipper
- High quality neoprene laptop compartment with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
- Inner zipper pocket
- Full-padded backside for more comfort
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics‘ label on the front side
This product is made by two of our own custom material developments used as shell:
- Soft surface from polyurethane (PU) and soft inner lining made from polyester nylex fleece (PET)
- Recycled 500D polyester canvas from PET-bottles (rPET) with inner durable thermoplastic polyethylene coating (TPE)
All fabrics are waterproof and free of PVC & PFC
- Dimension & Weight
- Dimensions rolled out: 62 x 30 x 12 cm
- Dimensions rolled in: 49 x 30 x 12 cm
- Capacity rolled out: 22 l
- Capacity rolled in: 18 l
- Laptop compartment: 27 x 40 cm
- Weight: 950 g
Delivery & Payment
Enjoy free climate neutral shipping on all orders over €50 within the EU. Worldwide we offer free shipping for a value of goods over 150€. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer an Express option.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa & Master Card), PayPal or Google Pay. Amex and Discover cards are supported through the Paypal guest or member checkout.
Design Award & Partners
SUSTAINABLE & HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
We use ecological recycled PET fabric. All our materials are vegan, free of AZO dyes & heavy metals.
All products comply with international cabin baggage regulations and can be taken into the cabin of any airline.
MINIMALIST DESIGN FROM BERLIN
Our products are designed in Berlin and reflect minimalism, innovation and functionality.
We are an official partner of PETA. Neither animals nor humans suffer for our products.
Save the Children
We support the school children of Berlin with our backpacks.
What our customers think about our products
Vegan & eco-friendly! Big must and ultimate decision maker. Amazing design and affordable price.
by Emma Man
The combination of design, materiality and affordable price persuaded me immediately to order.
by Laura Le Noir
The design and the high quality manufacturing convinced me.
by Johannes Fischer
In the future, I want to invest in sustainability and high-quality products. You are doing exactly what I wished for.
by Michelle Sánchez Mora