- Phthalate free TPE coating on the inside makes the fabric waterproof and provides additional robustness
- Water resistant zippers and high quality metal applications
- Can be used as a backpack, shoulder bag or carry-on bag
- Various closing options ensure a perfect look whatever volume needed
- Fast and convenient filling due to the long vertical zipper
- Optimal scaling of the volume through roll-top locking system and internal compression straps
- Device and document compartment with two-way zipper
- Large zip pocket with two attached mesh pockets inside
- High quality neoprene laptop compartment (up to 15.4 ") with attached mesh pocket inside
- Additional elastic bottle holder and key strap inside
- Outer side pockets with zipper
- Upper zip pocket for purse or phone
- Side handle padded with high quality EVA foam
- Overhead handle reinforced with high quality vegan leather
- Zip pocket on the back provides storage space for shoulder straps or straps
- Reinforced back with padding for comfort
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps ensure comfortable fit of the backpack
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics' label made out of high-grade vegan leather
- Shell material: Recycled polyester from PET-bottles with durable, waterproof and phthalate free TPE coating
- Dimensions rolled out: 50 x 31 x 45
- Dimensions rolled in: 50 x 31 x 21 (suitably for hand luggage)
- Capacity rolled out: 40 l
- Capacity rolled in: 29 l
- Weight: 1280 g
Built on purpose: The Stealth series is straight functional to keep all goods safe – without common bells and whistles. Ecological recycled PET fabric with a waterproof TPE coating on the inside finish these mission centric daypacks.
Delivery & Payment
We offer free shipping on all orders within the EU and from €150.- orders to the rest of the world. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately.
Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 5 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 6 to 8 working days. Most of the goods are send out by 'Seven Senders', a new delivery platform which partners only with prime local last mile carriers worldwide.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa & Master Card), PayPal, Sofort, Google Pay and Apple Pay. Amex and Discover cards are supported through the Paypal guest or member checkout.
SUSTAINABLE & HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
We use ecological recycled PET fabric. All our materials are vegan, free of AZO dyes & heavy metals.
All products comply with international cabin baggage regulations and can be taken into the cabin of any airline.
MINIMALIST DESIGN FROM BERLIN
Our products are designed in Berlin and reflect minimalism, innovation and functionality.