Hajo Medium Backpack
Leif Podhajsky puts a strong focus on producing cutting edge imagery, artwork and creative direction aiming to develop distinct work which push boundaries and communicate engaging ideas. His approach is based on the exchange between organic systems and new technologies that strive to inspire and stimulate thought.
He has become well known for his distinctive album art working with artists such as Tame Impala, Bonobo, Kylie Minogue, Lykke Li, Mount Kimbie, London Grammer & many more. In addition he also created artwork for a number of record labels around the world, such as Warp Records, Modular Recording or Sony Music.
Within a vision of exclusivity by it’s authentic collectors items this collaboration is only available at selected retailers around the world.
Please note: Every item is unique. The color arrangement of pattern differs from piece to piece.
- Ready to ship
- Free EU delivery over 99€
- Climate neutral shipping
- Roll-top system to scale capacity closes with a hook and loop fastener
- Zipped fast access to the main compartment
- Two pockets outside for e.g. bike lock or umbrella
- One pocket outside closes with a water-repellent zipper
- High quality neoprene laptop compartment with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
- Additional elastic band bottle holder and key strap inside
- Reinforced back with padding for more comfort
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
- Padded bottom part for stability
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics' label made out of high-grade vegan tech material
- Made in China by factories that are regularly audited by amfori BSCI
- Bluesign® system-partnership means we avoid harmful chemicals during production
- Recycled 500D polyester oxford from PET-bottles (rPET) with inner durable thermoplastic polyethylene coating (TPE)
- Main Shell Material: Recycled 500D polyester canvas from PET-bottles (rPET) with inner durable thermoplastic polyethylene coating (TPE)
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester (rPET)
- Webbing Band: 100% recycled Polyester (rPET)
- Laptop Compartment: Upcycled Neopren (CR)
- Metal Hardware: 100% Iron (FE)
- Dimensions rolled out: 59 x 30 x 12 cm
- Dimensions rolled in: 50 x 30 x 12 cm
- Capacity rolled out: 20 l
- Capacity rolled in: 16 l
- Laptop compartment: 28 x 42 cm
- Weight: 700 g
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over 99€ within the EU. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer an Express option. We ship our parcels with the tariffs 'DHL GoGreen Plus' and 'UPS carbon neutral'. The delivery companies promise to invest in new e-delivery vehicles and compensate the remaining emissions through climate protection projects.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and Amex), PayPal or Apple Pay.