Jasper Medium Backpack
Leif Podhajsky puts a strong focus on producing cutting edge imagery, artwork and creative direction aiming to develop distinct work which push boundaries and communicates engaging ideas. His approach is based on the exchange between organic systems and new technologies that strive to inspire and stimulate thought. He has become well known for his distinctive album art working with artists such as Tame Impala, Bonobo, Kylie Minogue, Lykke Li, Mount Kimbie, London Grammer & many more. In addition he also created artwork for a number of record labels around the world, such as Warp Records, Modular Recording or Sony Music. Within a vision of exclusivity by its authentic collectors items this collaboration is only available at selected retailers around the world. Please note: Every item is unique. The color arrangement of pattern differs from piece to piece.
- Ready to ship
- Free EU delivery over 75€
- Climate neutral shipping
- Closes as a roll-top or folded with metal buckle and hidden zipper
- Can be folded up for maximum volume
- Zipped fast access to the main compartment
- High quality neoprene laptop compartment with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
- Reinforced back with padding for more comfort
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
- Padded bottom part for stability
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics‘ label made out of high-grade vegan leather
This product is made of our own custom material development used as shell:
- Recycled 500D polyester canvas from PET-bottles (rPET) with inner durable thermoplastic polyethylene coating (TPE)
This fabric is waterproof and free of PVC & PFC.
- Dimensions rolled out: 63 x 30 x 12 cm
- Dimensions rolled in: 45 x 30 x 12 cm
- Capacity rolled out: 20 l
- Capacity rolled in: 16 l
- Laptop compartment: 28 x 36 cm
- Weight: 800 g
Enjoy free climate neutral shipping on all orders over 75€ within the EU. Worldwide we offer free shipping for a value of goods over 150€. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer an Express option.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and Amex), PayPal or Apple Pay.