Design studio Hort Berlin emerged from the Frankfurt techno scene in 1994. Since moving to Berlin in 2007, the studio has been evolving and breaking ground ever since. The studio founder Eike König doesn't simply provide solutions but instead kicks off intriguing conversations. His proposal artwork for the 'Art in Isolation' column of the New York Times – ‘New Normal Times’ – is just one example in a long list of visionary projects masterminded by Eike.
Free EU delivery over 50€
Climate neutral shipping
- The fluorocarbon-free PU outer coating makes the material waterproof and gives the product a modern and contemporary aesthetic
- 2-way zipper
- High quality neoprene laptop compartment (up to 16“) with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
- Additional elastic band bottle holder and key strap inside
- Reinforced back with padding for more comfort
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
- Padded bottom part for stability
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics‘ label made out of high-grade vegan leather
- Shell material: Soft and durable surface from polyurethane (PU) with a backside from polyester (PET), PVC & PFC-free
- Dimensions: 44 x 30 x 12 cm
- Capacity: 15 l
- Weight: 600 g
Delivery & Payment
Enjoy free climate neutral shipping on all orders over €50 within the EU. Worldwide we offer free shipping for a value of goods over 150€. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer an Express option.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa & Master Card), PayPal or Google Pay. Amex and Discover cards are supported through the Paypal guest or member checkout.
Design Award & Partners
SUSTAINABLE & HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
We use ecological recycled PET fabric. All our materials are vegan, free of AZO dyes & heavy metals.
All products comply with international cabin baggage regulations and can be taken into the cabin of any airline.
MINIMALIST DESIGN FROM BERLIN
Our products are designed in Berlin and reflect minimalism, innovation and functionality.
We are an official partner of PETA. Neither animals nor humans suffer for our products.
Save the Children
We support the school children of Berlin with our backpacks.
What our customers think about our products
Vegan & eco-friendly! Big must and ultimate decision maker. Amazing design and affordable price.
by Emma Man
The combination of design, materiality and affordable price persuaded me immediately to order.
by Laura Le Noir
The design and the high quality manufacturing convinced me.
by Johannes Fischer
In the future, I want to invest in sustainability and high-quality products. You are doing exactly what I wished for.
by Michelle Sánchez Mora