With two closure options as a roll-top or folding variant, the Frederik Backpack is particularly functional. A high-quality metal buckle and a long zipper allow practical filling.
- Ready to ship
- Free EU delivery over 99€
- Climate neutral shipping
- Optional flap-top or roll-top to scale the volume can be closed with metal buckle
- Fast and practical filling due to long vertical zipper
- High quality upcycled neoprene interior compartment with built-in shock absorber fits a 16,4" laptop
- Two mesh pockets e.g. for cell phone, wallet or cable
- Elastic bottle holder and keychain inside
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
- Padded bottom part for more safety and stability
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics' label on the front side
It is crafted from a blend of PU and polyester for water-resistant properties. Its also soft from the inside through brushed polyester. All this ensures your belongings stay safe and secure, no matter where your adventures take you.
- Made in China by factories that are regularly audited by amfori BSCI
- Bluesign® system-partnership means we avoid harmful chemicals during production
- The main material is an elegant vegan tech material with a smooth handfeel
- All materials are REACH compatible and free of PVC & PFC
- All fabrics are waterproof - for use in rainy weather, an additional protection of a rain cover is of advantage, because water can get inside through the seams during heavy and long periods of rain
- Main Shell Material: 36% Polyurethane (PU), 40% Polyester (PET), Calcium Carbonate 14%, 10% Wood Fiber
- Secondary Shell Material: 54% recycled Polyester (rPET), 46% thermoplastic Polyethylene (TPE)
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester (rPET)
- Webbing Band: 100% recycled Polyester (rPET)
- Laptop Compartment: Upcycled Neopren (CR)
- Metal Hardware: 100% Iron (FE)
- Dimensions rolled out: 63 x 30 x 12 cm
- Dimensions rolled in: 48 x 30 x 12 cm
- Capacity rolled out: 20 l
- Capacity rolled in: 16 l
- Laptop compartment: 28 x 41 cm
- Weight: 1025 g
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over 99€ within the EU. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer an Express option. We ship our parcels with the tariffs 'DHL GoGreen Plus' and 'UPS carbon neutral'. The delivery companies promise to invest in new e-delivery vehicles and compensate the remaining emissions through climate protection projects.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and Amex), PayPal or Apple Pay.