Powering its purpose-built aesthetic to a street-led audience Matteo Bag is ideal for compactly storing your essential items. Three pockets accommodate room for your valuables such as your phone, keys and power bank.
The Aloe Series is crafted from an innovative waterproof material made of 93% recycled PET plastic bottles which is custom developed by Ucon Acrobatics. This product offers sleek solid colors but also features reflective bands to boost visibility at night when illuminated by a light.
- Ready to ship
- Free EU delivery over 99€
- Climate neutral shipping
- Custom-developed tech material by Ucon Acrobatics
- Made from recycled PET bottles waste
- Front pocket closes with zipper
- Main compartment closes with a water-repellent two-way zipper
- Reflective bands for more safety at night
- Key strap inside
- Fast access pocket on the back side
- Elastic band for safe transport of telephone and power bank inside
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Protruding 'Ucon Acrobatics' print
- Made in China by factories that are regularly audited by amfori BSCI
- Bluesign® system-partnership means we avoid harmful chemicals during production
This custom-developed ribbed PU tech finish provides protection against rain and dirt. The rough upper is made of a 900D Oxford made from PET based on recycled plastic bottles. It is equipped with waterproof coatings - outside with a PU layer and inside with a durable TPU film. In addition, the interior has been constructed with grey Nylex, a high-contrast material ensuring that your odds and ends don't disappear in a black hole.
- Shell Material: 92% recycled Polyester (rPET), 6% PU, 2% Polyurethane (TPU)
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester (rPET)
- Webbing Band: 100% recycled Polyester (rPET)
- Metal Hardware: 100% Iron (FE)
- All materials are REACH compatible
- Dimensions: 18 x 10 x 5 cm
- Capacity: 0.3 l
- Weight: 140 g
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over 99€ within the EU. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer an Express option. We ship our parcels with the tariffs 'DHL GoGreen Plus' and 'UPS carbon neutral'. The delivery companies promise to invest in new e-delivery vehicles and compensate the remaining emissions through climate protection projects.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and Amex), PayPal or Apple Pay.