Jona Medium Bag
Taking your weekend plans in its stride, Jona Bag reveals compact storage space for your beloved tech essentials and small everyday items. It delivers streetwise flair and practicality to your every move.
The Lotus Infinity Series is crafted from 'PUrTEX∞' - a custom ultra-durable tech material that Ucon Acrobatics developed over several years. It is made from recycled textile waste and finished with a rigid coating of solvent-free polyurethane (PU).
- Ready to ship
- Free EU delivery over 99€
- Climate neutral shipping
- Custom-developed tech material by Ucon Acrobatics
- Over 100x more scratch resistance than conventional artificial leather
- Made from recycled fashion waste
- Developed with the circular economy in mind
- Can be worn as a crossbody or hip bag
- Main compartment closes with two-way water repellent zipper
- Additional compartment on the back with water repellent zipper
- Inside pocket for cell phone
- Internal holder for pens
- Adjustable webbing straps
- Protruding 'Ucon Acrobatics' print
- Made in China by factories that are regularly audited by amfori BSCI
- Bluesign® system-partnership means we avoid harmful chemicals during production
'PUrTEX∞' is a custom ultra-durable tech material. Ucon Acrobatics has developed this progressive material over several years - which is second to none. Increased longevity - reduced thickness. Lower ecological footprint and steps into circularity. It is made from recycled textile waste and finished with a rigid coating of solvent-free polyurethane (PU). The PU foam layer has a cross-link structure, so the functional aspects are similar to molded rubber. The high performance has been proven in test results. The surface adhesion strength is four times better and the scratch resistance even improved over 100 times compared to conventional artificial leather. Furthermore, PU making is free of solvents such as DMF and VOC. The CO2e is reduced by over - 50%, the energy is reduced by over -40% and comes mainly from renewable sources. For the base of the material, post-consumer textile waste is transformed into recycled PET yarn in a chemical recycling process. The resource-saving spin dyeing process ("dope dye") is applied even before the interlock fabric is knitted. The savings of this are huge - water consumption is reduced by up to -90%, chemical consumption by up to -80%, energy consumption and CO2e emissions by up to -50%.
- Main Shell Material: 51% Polyurethane (PU), 49% Polyester (rPET) fiber-to-fiber recycled from post-consumer textile waste, dope-dyed
- Secondary Shell Material: 54% Polyester (rPET) fiber-to-fiber recycled from pre-consumer/ post-consumer textile waste, dope-dyed, 46% thermoplastic Polyethylene (TPE)
- Inner Material: 100% Polyester (rPET) fiber-to-fiber recycled from pre-consumer/ post-consumer textile waste, dope-dyed
- Cushion Material: 100% Polyester (rPET) fiber-to-filler recycled from pre-consumer textile waste
- Webbing Band: 100% Polyester (rPET) fiber-to-fiber recycled from pre-consumer/ post-consumer textile waste, dope-dyed
- Metal Hardware: 100% Iron (FE), painted
- Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 6 cm
- Capacity: 1 l
- Weight: 180 g
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over 99€ within the EU. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer an Express option. We ship our parcels with the tariffs 'DHL GoGreen Plus' and 'UPS carbon neutral'. The delivery companies promise to invest in new e-delivery vehicles and compensate the remaining emissions through climate protection projects.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and Amex), PayPal or Apple Pay.
Click on a button or just scroll down!
Bag on the go
Jona Medium Bag
Lotus Infinity Series
Lotus Infinity Series
Our durable, timeless designs for urban nomads are the result of environmentally friendly and social decisions as well as passion and creativity.
We want to create the best product possible without causing any unnecessary damage. For this plan to work and for us to be able to inspire and implement environmental solutions, we work with carefully selected associations and partners.
A Change in Material –
A Change for the Climate
Here are the key innovations
Largest possible percentage of recycled textiles
Reduced ecological footprint
Designed for the circular economy
How would such a ‘innovation’ look like?
See how it works - step by step:
Lotus Infinity Material ‘PUrTEX∞’
The laboratory comparison with commercially available artificial leathers is quite convincing:
Together with our gold standard partner Ecologi we planted 25.000 trees in 2022 mainly through the
'Eden Reforestation Project'. With each purchased product in our online shop our customers help to
plant one more tree and let our forest grow.
Our partner Plastic Fischer is a social enterprise that develops cost-efficient technologies to collect
plastic waste from rivers before it can enter the oceans.
With each purchased product in our online shop our customers help Plastic Fischer to remove 1kg of river plastic from rivers in Indonesia.