Wrap your notes, cards and coins safely in a modern, minimalistic zip-design. The compact Denar wallet will stay by your side, no matter if you go for your weekly groceries or travel the world.
- Ready to ship
- Free EU delivery over 99€
- Climate neutral shipping
- Main compartment closes with a water-repellent zipper
- Three interior card slots for credit cards and ID card
- Coin pocket with snap button
- Bank note compartment
- Two additional compartments
- Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics' label on the front side
It is crafted from a blend of PU and polyester for water-resistant properties. Its also soft from the inside through brushed polyester. All this ensures your belongings stay safe and secure, no matter where your adventures take you.
- Made in China by factories that are regularly audited by amfori BSCI
- Bluesign® system-partnership means we avoid harmful chemicals during production
- The main material is an elegant vegan tech material with a smooth handfeel
- All materials are REACH compatible and free of PVC & PFC
- All fabrics are waterproof - for use in rainy weather, an additional protection of a rain cover is of advantage, because water can get inside through the seams during heavy and long periods of rain
- Main Shell Material: 36% Polyurethane (PU), 40% Polyester (PET), Calcium Carbonate 14%, 10% Wood Fiber
- Inside Material: 36% Polyurethane (PU), 40% Polyester (PET), Calcium Carbonate 14%, 10% Wood Fiber
- Metal Hardware: 100% Iron (FE)
- Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 2 cm
- Weight: 100 g
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over 99€ within the EU. Incoming orders are processed within 24 hours on weekdays and will be dispatched immediately. Our standard shipping within the EU takes a total of 2 to 6 working days, outside the EU shipping takes 8 to 12 working days. When things need to go fast, we also offer an Express option. We ship our parcels with the tariffs 'DHL GoGreen Plus' and 'UPS carbon neutral'. The delivery companies promise to invest in new e-delivery vehicles and compensate the remaining emissions through climate protection projects.
We currently accept payments by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and Amex), PayPal or Apple Pay.